About Mallory Musser
After earning a master’s degree in English and teaching literature and writing for eight years, I decided to use my writing, communication, and research skills to pursue a career in the legal field. I earned my Certificate in Paralegal Studies from Duke University and obtained my paralegal certification with the North Carolina State Bar. My passion as a paralegal is to provide services at the highest level of excellence for clients who need our help. I have a special interest in personal injury law and a desire to assist clients in obtaining the justice they deserve.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, singing, and listening to music.
- Grove City College, Bachelor of Arts in English and French
- The Pennsylvania State University, Master of Arts in English
- Duke University, Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- North Carolina State Bar, North Carolina Paralegal Certification
- North Carolina Notary Public