North Carolina is a destination boating activities, whether in our state’s several likes or along the Atlantic coast.
Unfortunately, boating can also be an extremely dangerous activity, and can result in serious and tragic accidents.
Types of Boating Accidents
North Carolina boating accidents are typically caused by negligent acts, usually by the boat’s operator or its passengers. Boats do not provide much protection for passengers so the likelihood of severe injuries, or even death, can be high.Types of boating accidents include:
- Hitting a fixed object
- Hitting another boat
- Hitting another watercraft (for example, a jet ski or kayak)
- Incidents involving high speed boating
- Incidents involving alcohol or drugs while operating a boat
- Inexperienced, underage, or unlicensed boat operators
- Failing to abide by North Carolina and Federal laws and regulations involving boating and waterways
Boating Accident Damages
Kreger Brodish has attorneys with the knowledge and experience to fight for your right to recover damages in your boating accident. Boating accident cases can be complex and revolve around several critical issues. Kreger Brodish will help you recover boating accident damages, including:
- Compensation for future medication care
- Permanent impairment
- Payment of medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
Call Kreger Brodish at (888) 820-5885 to speak to a North Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer today.