Diminished Value Attorney in Durham, NC

diminished value accident

Do You Have a Diminished Value Claim?

After your auto accident, the insurance company responsible for paying for your vehicle repairs may not have paid you EVERYTHING it owes you under the law. North Carolina law not only entitles you to compensation for the repairs to your vehicle, but also for the loss in value your vehicle has sustained as a result of your auto accident.

Consider this hypothetical: You are the owner of a new, low-mileage vehicle that is damaged by another driver in a car accident. Now, not only are you thinking about getting your vehicle repaired, but you are also concerned about your vehicle losing its value due to the collision.

You would likely have several questions:

What’s the Next Step

Our attorneys can help you seek compensation for the diminished value of your vehicle. We can help at any stage of the process, whether you need help starting your claim, or whether you need us to step in to help you deal with an unfair insurance adjuster or insurance company. We can help guide you through the process to make sure you are getting every dollar the insurance company owes you — not just what the insurance company want to pay you.

Other Types of Property Damages Cases:

North Carolina law entitles you to a variety of other types of compensation.  Our Durham personal injury lawyers are here to provide you with aggressive representation so that you can obtain the settlement you deserve. A few of these other types of property damage cases include:

  • Collision Claims – Your insurance policy might entitle you to compensation for repairs, total loss, or rental reimbursement.
  • Faulty Repairs – Don’t let auto repair shops and the insurance adjuster jerk you around. We can fight for a full repair of your vehicle that leaves you satisfied.
  • Loss of Use – Has the loss of your vehicle caused you other unforeseen expenses? Has this accident turned your life upside down?
  • Total Loss – Is the insurance company playing games with your repair to avoid paying you the total loss of your vehicle?
  • Underinsured Motorist Coverage – What if the person who caused your accident didn’t have enough insurance?
  • Uninsured Motorist Coverage – What if the person who caused your accident didn’t have any insurance?

Call Kreger Brodish at (888) 820-5885 to speak with a Durham Property Damage Attorney today.